- In yesterday's issue, they implied that Carmen Barajas Sandoval, Lydia Cacho, Hermila Galindo, Elizabeth Martinez, and Jesusa Rodriguez (ever hear of any of those women?) are as prolific as one of the longest running and most successful television franchises in history. (For fun, note the number of search results returned in those links.)
- They clearly do not understand economics.
- They clearly do not understand social media.
- They clearly do not understand SEO.
- More reasons than I care to remember right now in a lifetime of rolling my eyes at The New York Times; for a more complete list, see Gray Lady Down.
I may update this list from time to time as The New York Times continues to do stupid things.